Full Lenght Article
Mnemonic Techniques and Development Factors of Mnemonics.
Under a Creative Commons license
Mnemonics, Edison, memory, acrostic, abbreviations, universal form, story.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
2. "SPECTRAL CLASSIFICATION OF STARS". www.eudesign.com. Retrieved 2019-04-06.
3. Kirkpatrick, J. D. (2008). "Current issues in our understanding of L, T, and Y dwarfs". 14th Cambridge Superstar Workshop. 384: 85. arXiv:0704.1522. Bibcode:2008ASPC..384 ... 85K.
4. E.D. Hirsch, Jr., Dictionary of Cultural Literacy (Houghton Mifflin, 1993); E.D. Hirsch, Jr., What Your Fifth Grader Needs to Know: The Essentials of a Good Fifth Grade Education (Doubleday, 2005) p308
5. Scott Hagwood, The Power of Memory: You Can Develop a Great Memory - How America's Grand Master Shows You (Simon & Schuster, 2007)
6. Robert A. Wallace et al., Biology, the Science of Life (Scott, Foresman, 1986) p398
7. "Life Processes - Mrs. GREEN". KS3 Bitesize. BBC. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
8. Psychology: Concepts and Connections, Spencer Rathus
9. Jack G. Gansl, Tami Nergaard, Fred Eady, Lane Edwards, David J. Katz, Rick
10. Mnemonic: life cycle
11. Mnemonic: Hardness of a mineral
12. Mnemonic: stalactites and stalagmites
13. Mnemonics> Useful mnemonics
14. THE ROLE OF RISHTON SCHOOL OF CULTURE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF APPLIED ART ON THE BASIS OF NATIONAL AND MODERN TENDENCIES. Abdullaev Alimardon Khaydarovich. Sharaboev Ulugbek Muhammedovich
15. Muhammedovich, S. U. B. Problems of Teaching Drawing at School. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 4(1), 35-39.
Submitted31 July 2022
Revised31 July 2022
Published31 July 2022