Full Lenght Article
Impact of Taxation of Excisive Goods on the State Budget
Under a Creative Commons license
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
2. Kurmakaeva E.Sh., Ryndina A.O. Analysis of the application of excises when importing goods into the territory of the Russian Federation under the conditions of membership in the EAEU // Bulletin of the Saratov University. New series. Series: Economy. Control. Right. 2019. V. 19. No. 4. S. 398.
3. Results of the Intergovernmental Council of the EAEU in Minsk: duties, excises and electric vehicles // URL: http://eurasia.expert/itogimezhpravsoveta-eaes-v-minske-poshliny-elektromobili.
4. Kerimov A.T. National Specifics of the List of Excisable Goods and the System of Excise Rates in the EAEU Member States // Uchenye zapiski of the Crimean Engineering and Pedagogical University. 2019. No. 4(66). pp. 141-147.
5. Excise rates for vodka in the EAEU member states // URL: http://eurasiancommission.org/ru/act/finpol/dofp//stavki_akcizov_EAES_2021.pdf.
6. Zainalov, D. R., Alieva, S. S., Gadaev, J., & Rasulov, Sh. J. (2015). Financial and credit mechanisms for regulating the growth of deferred inflation against the background of an increase in real tax rates. In Global problems of modernization of the national economy (pp. 113-123).
7. Ogorodnikova E.P. Excises and their impact on price growth // Agrarian Bulletin of the Upper Volga Region, 2017. No. 3. P. 81-84.
8. Romanova D.E., Manushina A.P. Background and prospects for equalizing excise rates on tobacco products in the EAEU countries // Bulletin of science and practice. 2019. V. 5. No. 6. S. 366-370.
9. Mizyureva V.V., Khapizova A.S. Calculation of excise tax on alcoholic products within the framework of the EAEU // Alley of Science. 2018. Vol. 3. No. 5 (21). pp. 236-239.
10. EAEU countries harmonize excise rates on cigarettes from 2024 // URL: https://tass.ru/economika/7415445 (Accessed: 10.10.2021).
11. Tikhonova A.V. The policy of harmonization of excises in the EU and the EAEU // Actual problems of economics and law. 2019. V. 13. No. 4. S. 1507-1521.
Submitted19 July 2022
Revised19 July 2022
Published18 July 2022