Full Lenght Article
Financial System and a Developing Economy: the Nigeria Experience
Under a Creative Commons license
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
2. Ariyo, A (1997). Paper presented at a seminar on “Debt problems and the Nigerian economy: resolutions options organized by IBN.
3. Bhatia, H.L (2017). Public finance 26th edition New Delhi vikas publishing house PVR
4. Onoh J.k (2012). Dimension of Nigeria’s monetary and fiscal policies: Domestic and external Aba, Asha publishers
5. Pennachi, G. (2010). A structural model of bank contingent bank capital. Federal reserve bank of developed, working paper No.10
6. Ujunwa, A and Otaru, S.P (2011). Legal based financial structure and long run growth: evidence from Nigeria journal of applied finance and banking vol No2.
7. World bank (2013) financial sector data Bank available from http://data world bank. Org /topic/financial-sector.
Submitted18 July 2022
Revised18 July 2022
Published18 July 2022